eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

GAME REVIEW thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblecivic

GAME REVIEW thread Empty
PostSubject: GAME REVIEW thread   GAME REVIEW thread Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 20:57

since we are a growing clan guys and sites looking good...lets have a gaming review on games YOU'VE played...short description about it...whats good...why you think we should buy...is it FPS...STRATEGY...RACING...SPORT...or watevr...u get my drift..!seriously this is good so people can join n get more active instead of childish games all the time...think long term...not short term..!

GAME REVIEW (info bout the game as well not just title unless sport)
GRAPHICS /10
GAMEPLAY /10
OVERALL /10

anyways tell me what u think...if nothing pleasant to say fuk off..!

edit - this is wat i mean...thnx for tht flash...compare this to 6a...6a is gaming site...only thing informative is front page...ladders...help n support...the rest of 6a is just alot of shit talking...trolls (who got nothng else to do) na bunch of uni fags who think they know it all to sum up 6a...seriously if i knew how to design a website i can do better thn 6a...ill have more ideas later..!

peacock...put this in gaming section

Last edited by bubblecivic on 2010-10-15, 07:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FlashReaper
Team Captain
Team Captain
FlashReaper

GAME REVIEW thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME REVIEW thread   GAME REVIEW thread Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 06:39

GAME REVIEW for NBA 2k11

GRAPHICS 9.5/10
Sometimes when you're watching playbacks, you feel as if you're watching the actual game. The graphics are amazingly detailed and there's a few glitches here and there with them, but overall they're above average and very realistic compared to other games.

GAMEPLAY 9/10
Extremely difficult to win a game when you first start playing. The controls are great and with the flick of R3 while holding L2 you can do so many different moves it's astounding.
There's many different shots you can choose from when in the 'My player' mode where you create your own player and try get him drafted to a NBA team where you'll play pro.

OVERALL 9.5/10
Game's amazing and deserves 9.5 but there's a few glitches here and there which lower the score. If these were fixed by 2k games then it'd definitely be a 10.
Back to top Go down
pichoch
Administrator
Administrator
pichoch

GAME REVIEW thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME REVIEW thread   GAME REVIEW thread Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 04:29

GAME REVIEW for Rugby League Live

GRAPHICS 9 /10: Some of the best graphics of a sporting game to every hit the market, the glitches in the game have been cut down to the bare minimum, and is a vast improvement of the last rugby game

GAMEPLAY 8/10: The game play is so life like you feel like your at the game, and actually playing the game, it is the ultimate game for any NRL fan

OVERALL 8/10: 8/10 you think after all the other words i said, well the game does have some glitches in it, it is hard to play with some glitches and play the game, with out stress, if these glitches were again cut in half then the next NRL game will be the best sporting game ever
Back to top Go down
https://evogaming.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

GAME REVIEW thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME REVIEW thread   GAME REVIEW thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME REVIEW thread
Page 1 of 1