eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

[6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pichoch
Administrator
Administrator
pichoch

[6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Empty
PostSubject: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 16:11

Team Line Up for WoTS

pichoch
John_deeks
bubblecivic (spec)
ConstantStatic
Tybez13
Steve_sai (SPEC)
Albanator69
Jake_KilleR96
Mercified
Creeper

Ok, first 4 games were good untill Tox101 joined then all the bullshit started, first 4 games they not once said anything about the lag, WildFX started with the personal attacks that i live in my mums basement, yet hes the one playing COD with his whole family, he then quickly STFU

Game 1: Capture the Flag on Firing Range sR win 1-0

sR came out strong with the first capture in a matter of momments, they finished with a 1-0 lead, with some good team work and some good killing they managed to hold WoTS off and keep the score in the second round to 0-0, thus takin the win 1-0

------------------
sR 1 WoTS 0
------------------

Game 2: Demo on Havana WoTS win 2-1

Defending B was the main idea both teams had before the game, everyone wanted a piece of B, but sR had another idea quickly taking out A giving them 4 mins of attack on B, slowly and surely they pushed through the defence of WoTS to plant B sR win round 1, 1-0

WoTS on the attack they rushed for B all 6 of us went for it giving the sR guys no chance to settle in defence, pichoch got the quick plant B, but WoTS were unable to defend it so we then changed plan and took out A easy with sR focusing on B, WoTS pushed past all defence then set up shop in the main house was to hard for sR to get in 1-1

WoTS got the defence again, and this time tried to hold off both sites, 30secs to go and sR planted and blow up A site, B site and with the flow of killstreaks WoTS were able to hold it off with no real troubles

-----------------
sR 1 WoTS 1
-----------------

Game 3 Search and Destory on Cracked sR win 4-0

Not really much to say WoTS really suck at Search and really need to start to find some tactics for different maps, taking nothing away from sR good job just to strong in the end

-----------------
sR 2 WoTS 1
----------------

Game 4 Headquarters on Crisis WoTS win 240-45?

WoTS is very strong at this game mode as we always play it in pub and the boys were confident that they could come out on top, the first 45 points that sR got were from the first capture other then that WoTS dominated the game, killstreaks were flowing quicker then the blood from thier heads

-----------------
WoTS 2 sR 2
-----------------

Game 5 Sabotage on Radiation WoTS win 1-0

The final game, this is when Tox spectated and then the BS started "we want a host change" luckly Tox said that sR pick and that WoTS get the host.

quick and easy this game tybez got the Napalm Strike for WoTS and then ConstantStatic moved in for the plant and the easy win, WildFX again started to complain that the rules were wrong and that the bomb site shouldnt have blown up in 20secs but thats what the rules say and Tox finished the game with simple GG in his clan tag

------------------
WoTS 3 sR 2
------------------

Overall good 4 games untill like i said Tox joined and then the shit started to happen, i dont really care what the next few posts are, dont try bait me or the clan (you will bait tybez easily) but other then that GG

Massive shout out to deeks streala whore bag
Back to top Go down
https://evogaming.forumotion.co.uk
tybez13

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 17:13

Game 1: Capture the Flag on Firing Range sR win 1-0

Mvp: jake
IMO: jake, we all played pretty bad though.

Game 2: Demo on Havana WoTS win 2-1

MVP: pichoch
IMO: pichoch and me, we got some good ks going at end and dropped 40 bombs each.

Game 3 Search and Destory on Cracked sR win 4-0

MVP: constand, creeper, mercified,me all on
IMO: we all played terrible, but constant stood out.

Game 4 Headquarters on Crisis WoTS win 240-45?

MVP: pichoch
IMO: We all done our jobs, creepper saved hq about 27 times, deeks and jake wewre getting killstreaks and me and pichoch were capping. Was perfect team work.

Game 5 Sabotage on Radiation WoTS win 1-0

MVP: constant ( planted bomb )
IMO: I got a nice 7 ks in the first minute to cover constant whilest planting, Picho saved the bomb with a epic cross map nade. We all did our jobs. plus constant 4 seconds to go got a kill when some1 was defusing the bomb and killed himself with the explosion

GG

imo the 2 best were
Jake
Pichoch

*votes pichoch for game*

jake has even games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ConstantStatic
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 18:28

well done boys.
only played 3 games and mvpd 2 of them tehehe Razz
really like the way we communicated on the last game.
keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.kangaroos.com.au
bubblecivic

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 19:56

tybez...u actually listened this time...im glad...cause if u ddnt i wanted u out..!

Everyone did very well but we've been doing to much hq...need to do snd plus ctf...bcuz those r our weakness..!

anyways good work ppl...but next time we need flash and walterz...if walterz decides to play..!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 01:39

wow boys, great result. Sorry wasn't on the fuking phone lines went dead and we had to get some people in to fix em, and im like wtf do phone lines have to do with the net.. they're like everything is connected..

so *FACEPALM*

OO BTW, was zestos the leader of sR or something? thats what I heard.
Back to top Go down
ConstantStatic
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 04:46

The actual mvp list -

Game 1
Map: Firing Range
Mode: CTF
MVP: Jake

Game 2
Map: Havana
Mode: Demo
MVP: Deeks

Game 3
Map: Cracked
Mode: SND
MVP: Constant

Game 4
Map: Crisis
Mode: HQ
MVP: Tybez

Game 5
Map: Radiation
Mode: Sabo
MVP: Constant

Last edited by ConstantStatic on 2010-12-13, 06:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake_killer96
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 06:00

hey i mvp in the snd as well as we were all on 1000
Back to top Go down
pichoch
Administrator
Administrator
pichoch

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 06:38

you guys cant be serious? the poor kid is trying to get back in the good books and you fucking pull this shit on him, everything someone says is always returned with bullshit by little childish shit, im over it tbh and im pretty sure suren is.

MVP isnt done on score its done on who does the best to help out the clan (caps, talking, defends, covering, kills) HQ MVP was tybez tbh 6 caps, yeah i got lots of kills and 5 caps but 6 caps? you dont even get that in pub games FFS, lighten up
Back to top Go down
https://evogaming.forumotion.co.uk
ConstantStatic
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 06:56

Jake_killer96 wrote:
hey i mvp in the snd as well as we were all on 1000
i was the only one that was looking good in the SND im sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 09:14

lynxe, are you fuking oblivious to what pichoch just said?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]   [6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[6A] Round 1: WoTS [3] vs sR [2]
Page 1 of 1