eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

[XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]

Go down 
+2
Me_So_Legend
ConstantStatic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ConstantStatic
Team Captain
Team Captain

[XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Empty
PostSubject: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-03, 17:09

14th place eVolution vsing 18th place Reborn who will win? you'll soon find out.

Round 1: eVolution decided to pick Demo Firing Range

evolution to defend and reborn to attack.
all eyes where on our trialers to see what they could bring up.

Round 1

Reborn attack A very fiercely.
eVolutions defence kept strong as reborn got near the A bomb but they were instantly killed. Reborn kept going at A wanting to take it out has they got closer and closer.
They held us off getting us no were near and got the plant successfully. The structure of there defence had us no chance of defusing this time. Has the seconds where almost up eVo were set up for the next bomb site.

Reborn's Attack was to flank us but we could see what they were doing and held them off for a good while.
A quick plant for reborn but with xii3Q--x doing a sneaky with also a quick defuse.
They were all over it, plant and defuse then seconds later Reborn got another Plant. and another but were all defused straight away.

Round 2

eVo were attacking and went straight for B taking it with ease and no problem.
eVo tried so hard in getting a plant down at A but with Reborn's defence seemed like it would take a miracle to plant.
We tried to flank, tried to get in their spawn but it wasn't working for us.
With so little time was this it? Would a Miracle plant have to happen?
ConstantStatic getting the plant, Can we hold this off? Reborn did not give up they wanted to defuse this.
xii3Q and Me_So defending the bomb ever so well.
evo all over the bomb making sure they didn't defuse this 5 seconds left everyone to spray at the bomb.
There was no time left for Reborn A triple Bomb kill. given us the win we truly deserved.

Demo FiringRange Score: 2 - 0
MVP: ConstantStatic
[XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] EVovRbNDemo

--------------------
Game Score
eVo [1] RbN*[0]
--------------------

Round 2: Reborn pick Capture The Flag Grid.

Round 1
Our defence all set up, creeper making a quick rush and getting the flag but killed as soon as he got it. another few close rushes but were killed on the spot. our Defenders holding firm, with a quick rush we finally got the flag we wanted.
With a surging attack by xii3Q--x we were up 2 - 0 in a matter of seconds.
Reborn went all out getting the flag. Constant getting shot with his pistol taking out the flag carrier it was safe for eVo to take that round out.

Round 2

I would call this side hard to defend. pretty straight foward Reborn on the attack taking the flag and running it down to get the 1 - 0 lead.
Our defence was on a low but was stepped up by cricket defending brilliantly. We did not let them get near that flag again.
Great defending from both sides but lead Reborn in taking this round out 0 - 1

Overtime

It was do or die for Reborn everyone setting up. eVo's defenders pushed up a little more then last round.
Reborn were all over that right hand side. Not letting them move a inch at all.
Then half our defenders get killed but was surperve work by Me_So_Legend,El_Niino & Cricket holding them from getting anywhere near the Flag.
With a explosive attack by creeper and xii3Q getting the flag creeper holding them off at their spawn gave enough time for xii3Q to dive and take the win for us.

CTF Grid Score: eVo 2 - RbN* 1
MVP: xii3Q--x
[XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] EVovRbNGrid

--------------------
Game Score
eVo [2] RbN*[0]
--------------------

Round 3: eVolution pick Headquarters Summit

It was underway reborn wanting to get back in the game taking the very first cap, with a slight lead by Reborn but they were killed on the spot and it was destroy straight away.
Perfecting holding off by all the eVo guys taking this Capture without no doubt for us to get infront with a 15point lead.
very good placement and Khanho taking a triple kill and followed by another kill to secure the HQ.
Everyone holding defending really well not letting Reborn destroy the HQ.

eVolution with a monster lead really early in the game.
Wanting to increase that lead but Reborn pushed them out of their spawn and into the other side of the map giving Reborn a very good chance of securing the HQ.
eVolutions lead slightly reduced but was destroyed by 4 players we were still infront by a great margin.
With another capture by Reborn it was going to be a close match.

Khanho setting up another great little kill feed by holding them off and for all the guys to jump in and take the HQ.
but since everyone that jumped on and secured it was killed as soon as they turned around.
With a sneaky capture by Reborn lead the game so tight with only 10points in it.
eVolution were struggling, we wanted this bad, Reborn rushing so hard to capture it with all there players in that area to jump in and take the lead by 15POINTS! with 2minutes remaining.
With some Rushing destroyed it.
The HQ target appeared Cricket doing what he does best and holding them off from the right flank and Deadly holding them from the middle which can only lead us for Creeper and Cricket just getting the capture but was quickly destroyed by Spearos_12 from Reborn still in the lead with the slightest ever margin as possible 5points with the last chance to win.
If the time was to step up it would have to be now! Deadly defending the back and keeping our spawn. With Reborn already jumping on the HQ when its not even online we had to go and Attack Hard.
The spawns changed.

Oh No is this it? down to 20seconds left every eVo member rushed jumped sprayed did whatever they could do just to cap and secure the win with both teams on it xii3Q--x taking a double kill for us to get the Cap. which lead us to win.

HQ Summit Score: 125 - 120
MVP: ME_SO_LEGEND
[XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] EVovRbNSummit

--------------------
Game Score
eVo [3] RbN*[0]
--------------------

eVolution Team

Creeper_915
cricket96
ConstantStatic
Deadly-Mantis-
EI_NiiN0
Khanho
ME_SO_LEGEND76
suren84
xii3Q--x

Reborns Team

Chubby_Chaser123
flyingfatman
Hitty2012
o00_KURTEZ_00o
s2Jay12s2
Spearos_12
Vuka10
xB0MB3R_23

Best Of luck for the future game was a pleasure to vs you.
GG

Last edited by ConstantStatic on 2011-04-03, 20:12; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kangaroos.com.au
Me_So_Legend

PostSubject: Re: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-03, 17:14

Yeh lol I got 3 defuses in that first round. And also why can I only see the sabo is this because it isnt finsihed or is my computer glitching??

Last edited by Me_So_Legend on 2011-04-03, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creeper_915
Creeper_915

PostSubject: Re: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-03, 17:15

2G boys Xii good work man...you really stepped up this clan war
Back to top Go down
suren84
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-03, 17:31

he is writing a massive thread so he is adding each bit at a time.
Back to top Go down
ConstantStatic
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-03, 20:10

very good work guys, everyone did really well. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kangaroos.com.au
Deadly

PostSubject: Re: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-04, 10:53

nice win last nite fellas, my connection was a pain but my cousins have gone home now so the next war i shud be lag free Smile
Back to top Go down
Revoluctive
Revoluctive

PostSubject: Read   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime2011-04-04, 14:32

LOL yea crepper
and for those who doont no what to call me just call me ABZ.......A-----B-----Z

Good win boys

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]   [XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[XMOD] eVo [3] vs RbN* [0]
Page 1 of 1