eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eVo Ps3 Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

[6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pichoch
Administrator
Administrator
pichoch

[6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Empty
PostSubject: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-19, 16:37

9mm 3rd on the ladder

VS

WoTS 7th on the ladder

Before the game even started the WoTS boys were pumped, we already knew what maps/modes and teams we were going to pick so here we go

Game 1 9mm Host and Pick Sabotage on Villa
9mm [1] WoTS [0]
WoTS and 9mm both had the same mind set, Sabo Villa and pick the top team, but not everyone can be the team they want, 9mm picked the top team it went back and forth with myself sitting in a building for about 3 mins and was very unlucky not to get the plant with that said 9mm did very well getting the bomb all the way back to our spawn like a flash and planting the bomb quick and easy like that

Game Score 9mm [1] vs WoTS [0]

Game 2 9mm Host WoTS Pick Domo on Havana
9mm [200] WoTS [181]
As most clans would know B was the main target the plan of attack was to get most the team on Flak Jacket and attack the B site so the cars couldnt kill anyone so thats what WoTS done and got to the flag first, but very little points came out of that 9mm quickly got it back then in a matter of moments WoTS were getting dominated but that didnt last very long with WoTS getting C back and then taking B back, i was holding things at the water fountain until All ova came round the corner and shot me in the head with absoulte presicion, after that 9mm held down B for the rest of the game taking the win

Game Score 9mm [2] WoTS [0]

Game 3 9mm Host 9mm Pick HQ Grid
WoTS Win 160 - 70?

My boys were praying that 9mm didnt pick Search and Detroy and thats what happen they picked our strongest game mode Headquarters, WoTS werent able to get the first cap which to me is the best cap for any game of HQ, they got the score to 45-0 but after that WoTS never looked back taking a strangle hold on the game and not letting go with some big caps, Shout out to Jake KilleR taking out 7 HQ points

Game Score 9mm [2] WoTS [1]

Game 4 9mm Host WoTS Pick Demo on Launch

WoTS Win 2-1
Round 1 WoTS knew the top team was on defence thus picking the best team for the job also knew that A site was the easy one to defend with the map giving your team help going off and taking anything in its path with it, 9mm took out B site with no one on the WoTS team giving a rats ass about that once it was planted, A got taken out by 9mm with about 2mins to go in the game

Round 2 Face it you need A site so 5 of the WoTS boys rushed to A but to no success, so we then turned our focus on the B site with a Napalm picking up 5 kills it was easy to plant and take out, then with pichoch getting a mortar and Mercified getting another Naplam we took out the path of choice from 9mm and quickly got the plant and won the round

Round 3 This was all out defend we didnt really wanna give away A site cheaply which we didnt se we cut thier path off with naplams and there was no chance for 9mm to get there with killstreaks and strong defence 20 seconds left 9mm planted A but Jake came to the rescue and defused the bomb 9mm needed a plant with 9 seconds on the clock but there was no chance

Game score 9mm [2] WoTS [2]

Game 5 9mm Host 9mm Pick Search and Destroy
9mm Win 4-3
Everyone knows this is a map for defence, WoTS had to attack first this right away put us at a disadvantage, quick and easy , the winners were the defenders, special notes from this game triple kill from im not sure who with a gun kill and a double car bomb, spudgunner taking about 4 different rounds of bullets from 4 different people, Flash 1 v 6 in the 5 round was able to get 3 of them but then the Spud got him through the wall

Final Score 9mm [3] vs WoTS [2]

Just at the end of the game things started to get heated, the WoTS boys werent ready when the 9mm host started the game, with some of them changing killstreaks thus not getting many of them in the game i dont recall me saying that we were ready maybe i was talking to my team, im not sure but who cares came down to the wire in the end

Overall MVP

9mm: Spudgunner
WoTS: Jake_KilleR

Line Ups

WoTS
pichoch
jakekiller
koutz
walterz
bubblecivic
Flashreaper
ConstantStatic
Harry__
Mercified

9mm Team:
All-oVa-Ur-FaCe
borg163
burnsy24
epic_weetbix23
HARRY_BALZAK
texasgw
ToXiC__97 (One game)
kavtech.

GG 9mm was some good fun
Back to top Go down
https://evogaming.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-19, 16:51

I just feel so shit, like we should've won. Anyway Sad GOOD GAME BOYS. JUST NEED TO WORK ON SND.
Back to top Go down
FlashReaper
Team Captain
Team Captain
FlashReaper

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-19, 17:09

real mvp: jake+flash lol Sad

good work boys we shouldve won... and wouldve if the host wasnt so shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-20, 03:15

flash i thought u were gonna clutch it:(
Back to top Go down
Jake_killer96
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-20, 03:24

Good game just need better tactics and communication and we will be set
Back to top Go down
Harryy__

Harryy__

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-20, 14:56

Tbh, we shoulda won. Great comback from us boys. Just a lack of communication in the snd that was all.
Back to top Go down
Jake_killer96
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-21, 03:30

yeh in pub mathces we should be playing more snd than hq from now to get better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-21, 05:19

lack of communication.. wtf r u on about. We suck at Snd thats the truth. We can only defend.
Back to top Go down
Jake_killer96
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-21, 15:47

na in the snd we did get confused on which way to go and thats y we need to work on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime2010-12-21, 17:00

no we didn't we werent ready n we fail at snd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]   [6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[6A] WoTS [2] vs 9mm [3]
Page 1 of 1